Thursday, June 17, 2010

Mixing and Matching Home Colors with Loomed Rugs

Last night I can’t sleep thinking of what will I decorate with our new home, it seemed that all the things that are in the market are very casual and common. I keep on thinking but nothing comes out exactly of what I planed. A friend of mine visited and she introduced me of a new and stylish home decoration with just a very friendly price. The loomed rugs, they are amazing in our home since I bought is on the day my friend visited.

Their colors do not need to match the environment perfectly. Usually their work is to compliment. They can create an exquisite masterpiece in your space and bring so much luxury if you spend sometime to look at the various selections available. You can use a more contemporary style to decorate but, if you appreciate more traditional or a classic method, go for it.

They are a favorite of many in the world and some households cannot live without the goodness that these rugs add to the house. The major difference between rug runners and other rugs is this. Knotted rug have a longer length compared to the width.

No comments:

Post a Comment