Friday, April 9, 2010

Interior Design Transformation

Interior designing transforms homes into very creative and artistic way. In our home there are a lot of things that it seems so very catchy to the eyes, that is always recognize by the visitors. My mom is fan of decorating the house, “Beautiful and comfortable”, the words that I’ve always heard to my mom in buying something for the house.

Last week my mom buys area rugs, wool area rugs, very nice rugs, very soft and comfortable to the feet. My 5 years old brother used to play there and it seems very comfortable to him.

My mom bought two, one for the master’s bedroom and one for the living room with different colors. My mom is planning again to buy another rug for the next month, another rug for my room and to my sister too. Maybe she will by those modern wool rugs that will surely fit to my room. I’m so very excited, I like those rugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment