Thursday, November 12, 2009

Pacquiao vs Cotto


The Pacquiao vs Cotto is the most awaited fight.Manny Pacquiao was very confident to win his fight against Cotto , and I know that even Cotto is much bigger and Stronger in his own way, Pacquiao still has the moves and tactics that Cotto will soon get experience. And I can’t wait to see Cotto‘s face as Pacman throw solid punches.

I feel stronger at this weight than I ever have. My punches are harder, my speed is intact. I keep getting warned about Cotto’s body attack but Cotto should be worried about my body attack,” he said. Pacquiao, who’s won 49 fights, lost 3 and drawn 2, knocked out Britain’s Ricky Hatton at the MGM Grand in May, and defeated boxing legend Oscar De La Hoya there in December of last year.

But he’s not taking Cotto lightly, he said. “Cotto is the champion for this fight and he is not as easy as people think,” the Filipino said. “He trained hard for this fight that is why we have to focus.

Pacquiao said, I am prepared for anything he has to offer. I have studied all his tapes, and I feel like I know him like I know myself.” He was “confident of success.”

“I know what I’m capable of doing, and there is no doubt in my mind that I’m going to win this fight,” said Cotto, and also warned the Pacquiao camp not to be cocky. The Filipino’s camp has been touting the possibility of mouth-watering bout with American great Floyd Mayweather Jr next year.

“It’s going to be a great fight between two great fighters,” Cotto, 29, is half an inch taller than his rival and possibly slightly heavier. The official weigh-in is on Friday. Cotto is confident he can defend his title, he said. “I’m prepared for the speed of Manny. My hand speed is pretty equal to Manny’s. But can Manny’s power equal Miguel Cotto’s on Saturday night?” he asked.

A Filipino will always be a Filipino, strong and not afraid to fight, even to those who we bigger than them, besides with God on Paquiao,s side, whom shall he fear?, we all know that David won over Goliath.

No comments:

Post a Comment