Sunday, July 4, 2010

My Wool Rug underneath my feet

The sun glace at me very early this morning, I feel the warmth of it and this gives me a good feeling while I was walking through the living room. It, makes me feel that the sun says hi to me. As I walk into the room I saw the beautiful wool rug on the floor, I gently walk to it and play the music near the table where the CD player was located.

I close my eyes and dance to the goodness I felt beneath my feet.
It was a good exercise in the heart that even in just in a simple ways I do in my life I do enjoy every minute of it. And each morning that I am doing it, I felt I was recharge by the energy that had been taken out from me by the things I usually do like sports.

Knowing each morning I felt the softness of the modern wool rugs underneath my feet, I am enjoying this routine each and every minute of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment